Amenities, Transport and Nearby Attractions
The Olive Tree Suite is extremely well situated just outside historic Iffley Village within the southern region of Oxford City. Situated on a major road there are excellent connections for travel into the city by bus, bicycle or car as well as outside for work, travel, shopping and relaxation.
Well situated for transport and local nearby attractions
As well as excellent transport connections the Olive Tree Suite also has several nearby attractions including historic Iffley Village
- Walking distance from the picturesque Iffley village – home to 12th Century Norman Church, Iffley lock,
- Walks alongside the River Thames and beautiful restaurants and pubs.
- 10 minute walk to local supermarkets including Sainsburys and Co-op
- Nearby convenient bus stops with frequent 10-15 minute travel to Oxford City Centre and the Oxford Train Station
- Easy driving access to the A40, M40 and A34 via the Ring Road
- Plenty of amenities for your comfort, convenience and security
Contact Us for More Information!
Please feel welcome to Contact Us for more information about local amenities and attractions close to the Olive Tree Suite